Big Hero 6 (2014)


Big Hero 6 is released in the end of 2014. I feel like I'm late in something because I just watched it today. This movie is produced and released by Walt Disney and directed by Don Hall and Chris Williams.

This movie is about Hiro Hamada, a genius child who form a team of superhero with his friends to fight villain.At first, Hiro just use his gift to make a robot for botfight. Botfight is like cockfight but instead of using rooster, they use robot. His brother, Tadashi Hamada wants his little brother uses his gift on something more important and useful, so he takes Hiro to his university. In the university Hiro see a lot of interesting things and then he decide he want to be in the university. He has to make something that will impress Professor Callaghan, the head of the university's robotic program to get in. And then he makes microbots that can do many things according to the user's imagination. He success impressing Callaghan and Krei, an entrepreneur who want to buy his microbots. But he declines the offer.Then an accident happened where his brother died in it. He's depressed because he lost his brother. Inadvertently, he activates Baymax, a robot that his brother built. Soon after, he realized that his microbots isn't destroyed and someone using it. Someone who is using it is the masked villain, then he and his friends make a team of superhero to get back the mask.
The battle is long if I write it here, so I jump to the end. They win against the villain and they decide to continue being superhero. Their team is called Big Hero 6.

That's the synopsis. If you want something more detail you can find it in Wikipedia or IMDB. Now, it's time for review. This movie is awesome. I really want the robot he used in botfight.  This movie gives us good story with all the technologies in it and it also has dramatic scene that I almost got tears in my eyes.This movie is really good and I recommend it to all of you that haven't watch it. For making you mor curious, watch the trailer below. Thank you.


Share on Google Plus

About Arifin Avicena

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment