This is a reboot of the Fantastic Four franchise. This movie will be distributed by 20th Century Fox.
If you ever watched previous Fantastic Four movies or read the comics you must know the story that will be in this movies.
What's new in this movie is the animation obviously. We expect better animation. From the trailer below, I see that the animation is better. But because I've watched the previous Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four : Rise of the Silver Surfer , I've became familiar with previous actors and actresses. I think we could agree that Jessica Alba is more beautiful than the new Susan Storm, and as the Human Torch is Chris Evans. The previous Reed Richards also looks like a real scientist .Wwell these are just my opinion. For Ben, I don't really know because most of the time he's in rock mode (The Thing).
Aside from my opinion above, maybe you have different impression about this reboot movie. Now, What's more I can say? just let's watch the trailer.
0 comments :
Post a Comment