The Maze Runner (2014)


The Maze Runner is a movie based on James Dashner's novel with same name. This movie is the first from in the series. There are three novels and this based on the first book. The second film "Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials" that based on the second book will be released this year, 

This movie is about a young man named Thomas (Dylan O'Brien) that sent to an area called Glade. Glade is surrounded by the Maze. He's not the only one there, there are more. A month after it, a girl is sent there. Her name is Teresa (Kaya Scodelario). Then they with other man in Glade have their adventure into the Maze to get out of there.

My review is the story is good. It's unique. But I don't really get why they sent to the Glade and they have to get out through the Maze. In the end of the movie, there's a woman that tells us why this all happened. She said that the Maze is just beginning. But I don't know what's really going on there. I don't read the books, so I don't know what Thomas and his friends are going through after they escape from the Maze. I guess I have to watch the second movie that will be released this year. 


Share on Google Plus

About Arifin Avicena

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment