Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)


Batman vs Superman, it's clash of superheroes. Super rich man that mastered martial arts using armor and techs against a Superman, an alien that has power above any human on earth. We all already know who they are so I don't have to explain and tell their story to you. This movie will be released in March 2016.

In this movie, we're not going just Batman (Ben Affleck) and Superman (Henry Cavill), but there will be Aquaman (Jason Momoa), The Flash (Ezra Miller), and Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot).

Here's the synopsis I get from IMDB :
Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City's own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis's most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it's ever known before. Written by M.T.

I can't wait to see how these two will fight each other. Not only that, but I'm also waiting Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, because I thnik I'm in love with her just like Han in Fast Five movie. She makes me remember someone who I had before. Okay, enough with this. Let's see the trailer.


Share on Google Plus

About Arifin Avicena

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments :

  1. Kung Fu Panda 3 Full Movie Online
    http://watchkungfupanda3fullmovie.com/

    ReplyDelete